UKA TARSADIA UNIVERSITY offers Scholarship to the eligible students who are studying or admitted in the University.
A. Shri B.U. Patel Research Fellowship
- To attract highly qualified and motivated candidates to pursue doctoral degree and offer themselves for teaching position in the Technical Education system.
- To provide research support to bright young candidates for pursuing exciting and
innovative research in the field of Technical Education.
(Rs. 12,000/- per month)
B. Research Promotion Scheme
- To create research ambience in the constituent institutes of the University by promoting research in engineering, applied sciences, pharmacy, management, computer science and innovations in established and newer technologies; and to generate Master and Doctoral degree candidates to augment the supply of research experience faculty and research personnel in the country.
- (Limit: Minor Project Rs. 25,000/-, Major Project Rs. 1,00,000/-)
To encourage and support bright students from economically weak background intending to pursue higher studies, UTU has also announced a scholarship scheme.
C. Shri B.U. Patel Scholarship
Applications are invited from the students pursuing higher studies in Bachelor and Post Graduate Degree at UTU.
- To attract highly qualified and motivated economically backward candidates to pursue their bachelor and post graduate degree.
- To provide financial support to bright young candidates for pursuing higher study.
- 1. The student whose Annual income combined with the income of their parents does not exceed to Rs. 2,00,000 per annum shall be eligible to apply to avail the Scholarship for students.
- 2. The student must be pursuing higher study at UTU only.
- 3. The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination in the First Division and in the First attempt.
- 4. For continuation of scholarship in consecutive years student should have passed the examination in the First Division and in the First attempt, in all the years/parts/ phase of the courses, with no gaps of studies, for any reason, whatsoever.
Apply online Application Form
- 2017 B.U.Patel Scholarship (Under Graduate and Post Graduate students)
- 48 - 2017 Shri B. U. Patel Scholarship Scheme 2016-17
- B. U. Patel Scholarship Notification 2016-17
- Notice for the Interview of the students for B. U. Patel Scholarship Scheme 2016-17
- 13 - 2015 B. U. Patel Scholarship Notification 2015-16
- Notice for the Interview of the students for B. U. Patel Scholarship Scheme
- 294 - 2015 B.U.patel scholarship Notification 2014- 15
In addition the University is a registered and recognized at National Scholarship Portal (NSP) NSP has been taken as Mission Mode Project under National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) Government of India. Thus students studying in UTU constituent colleges are eligible for both state and central government scholarship under any ministry.
for Scholarship specially provided by Government of Gujarat students are advised to go through Sholarship booklet released by Government of Gujarat